How can you help?
There are lots of ways you can help from holding a fundraising event, joining an organised fundraising event, purchasing equipment from our wish list or spreading the word about Conductive Education and the benefits it has for children and adults with neurological movement disorders.
- Take part in an organised CEBristol fundraising event – If you would like to take part in a sponsored event to raise money for Conductive Education Bristol please get in contact
- Get sponsored to take part in a cycle / running / walking race or event
- Hold a cake sale
- Ask for donations to CEBristol for your birthday / celebration instead of gifts
- Do a skydive! https://www.skydiveukltd.com/cebristol
- Do a wingwalk! https://wingwalk.buzz/charity/CEBristol
- Collect for our Terracycle collections – Terracycle collections raising money for CEBristol
Equipment Wish list
- Large floor mats Ofie Mat
- A4 Laminating sheets
- White printer paper